Dominican friar (died 1365). Although he did not attend an Studia Generalis, he was recognised as a preacher, as four volumes of his sermons survive. He preached in Huesca, Cervera and Cagliari, were he was a lector in the dominican convents.
- Sevilla, Colombina y Capitular, MS 59–3–7 (olim 85–3–42).
- Kynžvart 20 H 13.
- Třeboň, State Archive A20.
- Strasbourg, Bibliothèque Nationale et Universitaire 100.
- NEGOI, Lidia, Dominicans, Manuscripts and preaching in Medieval Aragon (XIV): A social history of communication. PhD Dissertation. University of Bergen, 2016, p. 86-87, 167-176.
- KAEPPELI, Thomas, Scriptores ordinis praedicatorum Medi aevi. Roma, ad Sancta Sabinae, 1975, vol. II, p. 163.